Saturday, May 23, 2009

When You Reach a Junction

Soon I ll be running out of pictures to paste here. I've been pretty pleased with my collection of amateur photography. Discovering photoshop was the best thing to have happened to me since my X-box. Heh.



Doing something that you are quite passionate about is what life should be about. Not the mundane daily business of working.



I have been really thinking about going back to class, to educate myself even further. Probably a MBA? Seems like I have something to prove to somebody, to make a name for myself.

Working for my company now is alright, its just that I haven't found that sense of fulfillment that I am longing for. The satisfaction of changing something, or someone's life profoundly.

First step is to do to the best of your ability what you are responsible now, and when the day comes to take the next step, we just got to make the decision that will either turn your life path left or right.


No comments: